Thursday 21 December 2017

Happy Holidays - See you in 2018!!!


Wow, 2017 has gone fast! I can barely remember what I was doing in the first half of the year! The second half has been so busy I haven't posted as often as I would have liked, but the good news is, if all goes to plan that should change in 2018 and be back to my regular postings, with maybe even a little something on YouTube!! 

It is that time of year though for my annual review of popular posts on Revit Link, but first, a gift! I found this recently and have decided to use it for my students. It is aimed at the newbies who might be reading, but even experienced users may find it useful! Enjoy! 

Click the Image to see what's inside!!!

So, here it is, a look back at Revit Link in 2017, with a new category too...


My Favourite Post: Revit User Interface - Filters Dialog Box
Best Revit Dynamo Tip for 2017: Everyday Dynamo - Esc Key
Something New: Autodesk University 2017 - Creating Intelligent Details
Finally Fixed: Browser Sorting, View Templates, and Dependent Views - Resolved
What I want for Christmas: The DJI Osmo Mobile hand held stabiliser (I got my drone a few months ago!) 



Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.