Monday 17 December 2018

Happy Holidays, See you in 2019!!!

It has been a quiet year on the blog. For the last two years, I published more than 40 blog posts. This year, I managed just 12, posting in only 7 of the 12 months of the year.

In seeing those numbers the other day it did help me realise just how much I have deviated from my usual routine in 2018. 


It has been a very busy and hectic year and on reflection, it wasn't exactly what I had planned, but I have still learnt a lot! I think every lesson you learn, good or bad, planned or unplanned, negative or positive contributes to making you better at what you do. It makes you wiser. This has no doubt been the case for me and I am glad to end the year off well!

I am looking forward to the new year and what it will bring! (Like BiLT in Melbourne, I know it will bring that! Can't wait!)


My trip to the Great Barrier Reef was a highlight this year!


With that it is time to sign off. I am changing things up a little this year and instead of a review of the years posts, I am going to instead leave a link to the TED Radio hour podcast. It has been a podcast I only started listening to recently and one I have thoroughly enjoyed! I hope you enjoy it too! 


Wishing everyone a safe and happy holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.