Monday 21 November 2016

V-Ray 3 for Revit Now Available!

I wrote briefly about V-Ray beta version earlier in the year and a few months later The Revit Kid posted a guest blog on a V-Ray case study by Sam Davis. (A good read if you're interested). 

Well, now it's official, V-Ray 3 for Revit is now available!! This is great news and I look forward to reading and seeing some examples from the rendering pro's out there. I will have to re-acquaint myself with the software before next semester so I can show my students too! 

Wow, Enscape, Maxwell Render, Octane Render and now V-Ray, just to name a few... if you're keen on rendering your Revit models, you're certainly not short on choice these days!! 

Click the image below to see a clip of the Chaos Group promo video, giving a familiar Revit model some V-Ray treatment!

(Image: courtesy Chaos Group website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.