Saturday 31 October 2015

Revit 'R2' Update

In August I posted about 'Autodesk Revit Sunrise'. It gave us a sneak peak into some of the enhancements Autodesk are working on. 

Well as many of us were hoping for, some of these enhancements have been delivered by the way of an update, 'Release 2'. The update is for subscription customers only and rather than rehash what many have already posted, I have provided a few links on what's new. 

My personal favourites so far would have to be...

  • Isolate solid voids with filter tool (finally!)
  • Family element visibility setting
  • Project browser enhancement (The smallest things are often the best)
  • Named reference planes
Global parameters is an interesting one. I will have to play with this one a little more before I give any feedback, but I can certainly see the potential. If in the future you can link it to family parameters, that could be very powerful. 

Links...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.